If you are one of those who took pain in going far to Goa or Sikkim (only Indian states which have legalized and regulate Casinos) to enjoy thrill of risking your money or other assets in the wish of gaining more, then you are at the right place as you will be apprised on Online Casino India and how you can bet and enjoy various casino games right from your home than going to a traditional casino.
What is Online Casino?
Online casinos are the virtual version of traditional casinos offering internet-based gambling games. They provide the same odds and probabilities as you find in basic brick and mortar casinos, or sometimes even better.
These casinos use software to power their games, which are updated timely. There are majorly two categories; those rely on software and which work with dealers.
Why go for online casinos over real gambling platforms?
- The gameplay is much faster due to less interaction between the dealer and the virtual player.
- A rich selection of games and a swift introduction with the rules listed on the screen and click of a mouse.
- Easily accessible and more chances of promotion in terms of the deposit bonus, cashback, reload bonus, and free cash.
Top online casinos in India
- Leo Vegas
- Royal Panda
- Jackpot City
- All Slots Casino
- EUROPA Casino
- SPIN Casino
- Deccan Rummy
Basic guidelines to choose a casino:
- Look for the portal which is reputed and trustworthy.
- Do look for Return rate percentages and bonuses.
- Go for licensed and regulated casinos.
- Understand the rules of every game and play for fun elements, especially when you are a novice.
- Read the online reviews and ensure that they update software and provide good graphics.
- It should have an extensive selection of games for the players.
- It should provide multiple ways to add funds to your account.
Games played the most:
Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Keno, Craps, Bingo, Video Poker, etc, playing Video poker Online is a real fun.
Is Online Casino legal in India?
Two states, i.e. Goa and Sikkim, allow Casinos explicitly. But you can freely enjoy online casinos as only gambling is illegal as per Public Gambling Ac of 1867 and not the online gambling. Even it is expected that other states will soon open up a major online gambling and gaming market throughout India.
How to deposit to an online casino?
Though Indian players may experience some problems, almost every online casino accepts online deposits through Credit/Debit card, Visa card, Master Card, JCB, and e-wallets.